Kickstart Client Conversations with Vitality
By now, you’ll have seen our new TV commercial and met our latest Vitality ambassador. In the first week alone the advertisement has been broadcast across more than 50 channels across the nation, video on demand channels have been viewed more than a million times with an additional 250k views on Facebook alone.
Yes, this cute pooch is joining sports icons Jessica Ennis-Hill and Jonny Wilkinson to raise the profile of Vitality. As people watch this diddy dachshund try to keep up with his owner’s new fitness regime, they’ll see that Vitality offers its members rewards from day one. Right away, that changes the conversation you can have with clients. Instead of talking about all the bad things that might happen – like what might happen if they fall ill or even die – you can focus on the feel-good benefits they can claim every week simply by becoming more active.
Three questions you can ask clients to help steer a positive conversation about Vitality:
- “Have you seen the Vitality adverts with the little dog?”
- “Do you want to get rewards and benefits from your insurance every week without needing to claim?”
- “Did you know that the savings you make with Vitality could offset the cost of your health or life cover?”
LOOK FORWARD TO THE FUTURE WITH VITALITY
No one wants to think about getting ill, or spending their hard-earned money on cover that sits there until the worst happens. Vitality differs because we focus on wellness, as well as protect people if they should fall ill or worse. Vitality is a game-changer because it actually rewards people for making positive lifestyle choices, like having health checks, getting fit and giving up smoking. Of course, better health in the long-term is the biggest benefit, and we know that a little nudge here and there can help keep people on track. That’s why we offer tangible rewards and discounts from day one, including:
- 50% off monthly gym membership fees with Virgin Active*. A joining fee will apply.
- 75% off one, two or three night classic breaks and spa days at Champneys Spa Resorts
- 50% off selected Garmin or Polar activity trackers per adult during the lifetime of a plan
- Up to 40% off economy return flights within the UK and Europe, including taxes and charges with British Airways
- Active rewards for earning 9 Vitality points per week, including a handcrafted drink with Starbucks and weekly cinema tickets with Cineworld or Vue (from April 2015)
- Would you rather have conversations with clients about traditional insurance policies, or about protection that offers comprehensive cover, and gives them something back event if they don’t make a claim? If it’s the latter, it’s time to talk about Vitality.
* Flexible individual monthly membership. Joining fees are up to £50 for all clubs other than Classic Collection clubs, where joining fees are up to £150. This offer does not apply to the Chiswick Riverside Virgin Active club. As at January 2015. Vitality partner terms and conditions apply.